King Prawn and Chilli Linguini
- 1 pack cooked king prawns
- 4/5 chopped spring onions
- 1 red chilli
- deseeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 jar sundried tomatoes + some of the oil from the jar
- Whatever tomatoes you have which need using up
- 150g Linguini or Spaghetti
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and marinade for 8 hours
Empty prawns and marinade into a frying pan, and warm through. Add 1 tin of chopped tomatoes and season well. Simmer and reduce sligthtly.
Cook linguini or spaghetti until cooked to preference
Toss cooked pasta with the prawns and tomatoes
Serve with a rocket salad topped with Grana Padano or Parmeggiano Reggiano.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.