Egg and bacon mini casseroles
By Eva , blog Pour ceux qui aiment cuisiner
- 4 eggs
- 2 rashers of bacon
- 1 tomato
- a little butter (to grease the bottom of the casserole dishes)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Slice the bacon into small pieces. In a hot pan, grill the bacon until crispy. Butter the mini-casserole dishes. Break two eggs per mini-casseroles. Add a few cubes of tomato and bacon.
Sprinkle with parsley and pepper. Do not forget to put the lids on the mini casseroles.
Bake for 15-20 minutes at 180 °. The whites should be cooked and the yolks still runny.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (240 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (163 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (167 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (163 Votes)