spicy fried mushrooms
Spicy and hot!
- As much Jamaican hot chicken powder as necessary.
- 15 Mushrooms
- An egg
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 8mins
Cost Average budget
Crack the egg open and pour into a small bowl.
Halve all of the mushrooms.
Pour some of the powder onto a big plate, covering it.
Take each mushroom, dip it into the egg to make it sticky then roll around in powder till covered completely.
Then place on a frying pan on a low heat and fry, turning over the mushrooms often.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (455 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Mango chutney 3.7/5 (160 Votes)
- Roast Squash with Pear and Kiwi... 3.6/5 (154 Votes)
- Baba Ganoush 3.5/5 (151 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (153 Votes)