- round courgettes
- thinly sliced ham
- cut into pieces
- 1 little goat cheese
- large button mushrooms
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Wash, dry and cut the round courgettes into 2 equal portions. Hollow out, salt, spice, pepper to taste.
Fill the cavity with goat cheese and chopped ham.
Place a mushroom on top, add a little oil or butter on each.
Cook for 30 mins in the oven at 180 ° C.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (442 Votes)
- Apple Rose Cake 3.7/5 (166 Votes)
- Lamb Samosa 3.3/5 (188 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (157 Votes)
- Saint marcellin cheese and ham... 3.7/5 (148 Votes)
- Chicken and Mushroom Lasagne 4.2/5 (78 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu 3.4/5 (134 Votes)