Chicken & Bacon Creamy Pasta
Delicious Creamy Pasta dish perfect with Garlic Bread
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- Knob of butter
- 1 clove of Garlic
- 2 Rashers of Bacon
- 1 Chicken OXO Cube
- 200 - 250 ml Double Cream
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Two Handfuls Tagliatelle ( 1 per person)
- Garlic Bread (optional)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Get water on the boil for the Pasta. Cook to packet instructions.
Whilst the Pasta is cooking, slice the Chicken Breasts and Bacon Rashers into thin strips. Put wok on hob (turn on) and add the butter.
Once the butter has melted and started sizzling, add the chicken and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes, whilst stirring occasionally, then add the bacon.
Once cooked add the cream then the OXO cube and whack the heat up to reduce the cream to a nice thick sauce. Season with Pepper.
By this point the pasta should be cooked. Drain the Pasta and add the the creamy chicken and bacon. Toss together.
Serve in a nice deep bowl and garnish with fresh Parsley.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Apple Rose Cake 3.7/5 (166 Votes)
- Mille-feuille of asparagus and... 3.3/5 (213 Votes)
- Fish with leeks 3.7/5 (171 Votes)
- Mushroom Pasta 3.5/5 (135 Votes)
- Crabmeat Tagliatelle 3.4/5 (139 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.