Mustard and cream chicken
Easy and quick to make chicken
- 2 chicken filets
- Half a cup of cream
- 3 table spoons of mustard
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Slice the chicken in average size pieces
In a frying pan with some oil or butter cook the chicken.
When the chicken is cooked add the cream and mustard. Season it with salt and pepper.
It's ready ! you can have some tagliatelle pasta as side dish.
To know if the chicken is cooked cut the biggest piece in half, if it's not pink anymore it's cooked
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (232 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Pork with Caramelised Apple and... 3.5/5 (161 Votes)
- Meatballs and Mustard Mash 3.8/5 (111 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.