Garlic and Herb Chicken Goujons
- 3 tsp OXO Garlic & Herb Shake & Flavour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 medium chicken breasts
- cut into slices (approximately 1-2cm thick)
- 2 tsp plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 100g breadcrumbs
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat the oven to 170°C.
Mix the flour, 2 tsp of the Garlic & Herb Shake & Flavour and the chicken breasts in a large bowl. Ensure the chicken is evenly coated.
Place the egg into another bowl and whisk well.
Place the breadcrumbs into another bowl.
Place the coated chicken in with the eggs. Make sure they are well coated.
Using a fork, lift the chicken out of the eggs, 1 or 2 pieces at a time, and place into the breadcrumbs. Coat well, remove and place onto a baking tray.
Once all the chicken pieces are coated, pour over the oil, turning a few times to help coat the chicken evenly.
Place in the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes, turning half way through cooking.
Ensure the chicken is cooked through and piping hot. Sprinkle with the remaining Garlic & Herb Shake & Flavour and serve.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (201 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (153 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Garlic Bread 4.6/5 (58 Votes)
- Noisettes 3.9/5 (112 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.