Pesto, mozzarella & salami quesadillas
I always make these for my children when time is short. Gooey cheesy & crispy tortillas!
- 3 slices of Salami
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- half a ball Mozzarella
- handful of rocket
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 3mins
Cooking time 4mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut up the Salami & Mozzarella in to chunks & in a bowl mix the pesto, salami, Mozzarella & rocket together.
Put a large pan on the heat until it is hot & hold a tortilla in half & put it in the pan (no oil)
Add all the ingredients on to the tortilla & fold the other side over so it will look like a semi circle. Press down gently & cook on both sides for 2 minutes.
Serve whilst hot with a salad
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (456 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (220 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (201 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (160 Votes)
- Hearty meatball bake 3.4/5 (175 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic chilli con carne 4.1/5 (116 Votes)