Easy chocolate and vanilla cheesecake
- 300 g cream cheese (also known as soft cheese)
- 150 g double cream
- 90 g icing sugar
- 100 g digestive biscuits (other biscuits are fine)
- 50 g melted butter
- 1 Tsp vanilla
- 50 g cocoa powder
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 80mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Blitz or smash the biscuits up into chunky crumbs,
Melt the butter in the microwave or on the hob in a saucepan.
Once melted add the melted butter to the biscuits and mix it well,
Pour the biscuit into a loose base cake tin, glass or molds and put in the fridge or freezer for 20 mins so the base to set. Also make sure the biscuits are tightly packed in or it will fall apart.
Pour the cream, soft cheese, into a large bowl along with the cocoa powder and vanilla.
Then whip it up so everything is a liquid and lump free and also combined.
Take the base out of the fridge or freezer,
Pour the filling onto the base.
put it back in the fridge or freezer for an hour, then take it out and serve.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (236 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (261 Votes)
- Witchhat Gingerbread Cupcakes 4.6/5 (96 Votes)
- Blackcurrant Cheesecake 3.1/5 (204 Votes)
- Lithuanian Baked Cheesecake 3.6/5 (133 Votes)
- Chocolate Cheesecake 3.8/5 (96 Votes)
- Chocolate and Vanilla Cookies 3.3/5 (129 Votes)