Cruchy, and delicious!
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Milk (Optional)
- 1/4th Cup Butter
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 Cup Breadcrumbs
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- ~1 Cup Vegetable Oil
- Optional Bb'Q sauce:
- 3 Tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp worstershire sauce
- 2 tbp sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Melt butter and combine with the two eggs and milk. Mix till well combined.
Combine both types of breadcrumbs, and season to tasting with salt and pepper.
Cut Chicken into strips, About an Inch thick is a good size
coat chicken strips in egg/butter mixture, then coat with breadcrumb mix. Repeat twice to ensure maximum crisp.
Heat Oil on stove, Lower flame when at 225 Degrees and keep temperature.
Lay strips in hot oil, dropping chicken away from you, Avoid over crowding the pan. Fry until golden brown on all sides.
When removed from oil, lay chicken into a collander or a bowl with a paper towel underneath to allow excess oil to drip off.
Optional Bb'Q sauce:
Mix all ingredients well!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.6/5 (202 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (201 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Soft potato muffins with spring... 4.5/5 (82 Votes)
- Varenyky (Ukrainian stuffed... 3.6/5 (139 Votes)
- Bread Sauce 3.9/5 (76 Votes)