Thai chicken curry
You don't have to have chicken, you can have what ever you want.
- 2 Tbsp curry paste
- Splash of soy sauce
- Splash of fish sauce
- 4 chicken breast
- 2 tin of coconut milk
- Splash of oil
- Any vegetables you want.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Cut up the chicken breast and vegetable and keep it aside.
Heat up some oil in a large saucepan with the curry paste, on a medium heat.
Once the curry paste is cooked slightly add the coconut milk and make sure the coconut milk don't boil over or it will split.
Add the chicken breast for about 15 mins.
Then add the vegetables and cook for 5 mins.
After the vegetable is cooked, it's ready to be served.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.6/5 (430 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Mango chutney 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (156 Votes)
- Vegetable Supercurry 3.4/5 (152 Votes)
- Chaing-Mai Sticky Rice with Mango 3.5/5 (146 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.