Lamb shank with garlic
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Take 4 sheets of aluminum,place 4 cloves garlic on each sheet, thyme and rosemary. Place a lamb shank on each aluminum foil, oil them, salt them and close up tightly by wrapping several times in aluminum foil. Place them in a dish.
Place in the oven (170 ° C, gas mark 3) for 1.30 to 2 hours depending on the power of your oven.
45 minutes before the end of cooking, add the potatoes, washed and cut diagonally depending on their size (not peeled). Remove the lamb shanks and unwrap them. Put them in the dish with the garlic. Pour over with the white wine and put the dish back in the oven.
Reduce the wine by half, still in the oven.
Serve immediately with lamb's lettuce salad.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (363 Votes)
- Clonakilty Blackpudding “Sausage... 3.9/5 (212 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (158 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (163 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Garlic Bread 4.6/5 (58 Votes)