Garlic Prawn Ciabatta Boats
A pescetarian delight.
- 1 ciabatta roll
- 75g cooked and peeled prawns
- 50g Brie
- 2 pats of garlic butter
- sprinkling of parsley
- pinch of oregano
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat the grill.Refresh the ciabatta in the microwave for 20 seconds and then cut the ciabatta in half and scoop out the inside. Break it into breadcrumbs and scatter small pieces of brie on to it.
Heat the prawns gently in the garlic butter and herb mixture.
Melt the breadcrumb and brie mixture under the grill until easy to combine
Split the garlic prawns between the ciabatta hakves, top with the brie and breadcrumb mixture and pop under the grill again until lightly toasted.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (354 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (153 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Garlic Bread 4.6/5 (58 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (147 Votes)
- King langoustines with early... 3.5/5 (163 Votes)