Simple Shrimp Glaze
Sometimes less is more. Less shopping, less prep, fewer dishes to wash and ingredients to remember…the simplest recipes become our standbys. Each recipe here uses 5 or fewer ingredients (not counting salt, pepper, butter, oil, and optional ingredients).
- Shrimp (1 ½ lbs.
- peeled and deveined)
- Garlic cloves (2
- Honey (2 tablespoons)
- Lemon juice (¼ cup)
- Dijon mustard (3 tablespoons)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine all ingredients except shrimp, and stir with a whisk.
Thread shrimp onto skewers. Brush one side of shrimp with glaze.
Grill for one to two minutes. Turn shrimp, brush with glaze, and cook two minutes or until shrimp are opaque.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.6/5 (430 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (175 Votes)