Roasted garlic herb salmon
Salmon roasted with garlic herb butter and mustard. With green beans and new potatoes.
- 4 salmon fillets
- new potatoes
- 1/2 tsp of English mustard
- olive oil
- green bean
- garlic herb butter
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Put the salmon on the roasting tray. Drizzle olive oil on the salmon and mix it around
Spread all 4 salmon fillets with the 1/2 tsp on mustard. Sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper on the salmon.
Place the garlic herb butter on the salmon.
Put washed new potatoes in a separate tray drizzle olive and sprinkle salt and pepper. And then toss it in the tray.
Put the salmon and new potatoes in the oven for 25 -30 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
10 minutes before the salmon is due to come out of the oven cook the green beans. Pour 1 tsp of olive oil in a hot pan and add finely chopped garlic and stir until golden brown.
Then add in the green been and mix. Cover with the lid and let it cook for 7 -8 minutes on a low heat.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Creamy salmon and veggie pasta 3.4/5 (171 Votes)
- Masala Fish Goujons with... 3.6/5 (149 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (158 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (163 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Garlic Bread 4.6/5 (58 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic Potatoes 3/5 (148 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.