Salmon en croute with pesto and ground almonds
By Pinky Blondie
- 2 salmon steaks
- 8 tbsp pesto
- 8 tbsp almond purée
- coarse salt
- Mixted seeds (pumpkin seeds
- pine nuts
- sunflower seeds ...)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
In a bowl, combine the almond purée and pesto.
Cover the bottom of a baking dish with a mix of seeds, place the salmon steaks on top. Cover the salmon with the mixture of almond purée / pesto and sprinkle with coarse salt.
Bake for 25 minutes (20 if your salmon steaks are thin) and serve with rice.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (163 Votes)
- Creamy salmon and veggie pasta 3.4/5 (165 Votes)
- Pesto and salmon verrines with... 4.3/5 (39 Votes)
- Spring daude with asparagus, broad... 4.1/5 (53 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Bechamel Sauce 4/5 (55 Votes)