Roast beef with foie gras
- - 1 large piece of beef for roasting about 1.5 kg
- - 100 g of foie gras
- - Herbs de provence (thyme
- rosemary ...)
- - 4 cloves of garlic
- - Salt and pepper
- - 1 glass of water
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Average budget
Ask the butcher to prepare the beef roast: cut in half and tied up with string (to be able to stuff the foie gras inside).
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C before starting to prepare the dish. Stretch open the strings between the roast and stuff with the foie gras to suit your personal tastes.
Then put the roast in a dish. Add salt and pepper, add the herbs, garlic and a glass of water.
Add potatoes to accompany your roast if you wish.
Cook about 30 to 35 minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (203 Votes)
- Hearty meatball bake 3.4/5 (175 Votes)
- Roast Squash with Pear and Kiwi... 3.6/5 (154 Votes)
- homemade sausage rolls 3.4/5 (152 Votes)
- Pork & Pears 3.5/5 (144 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.