Roast Beef Roll-Ups
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2-3 tablespoons horseradish sauce
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- ½ teaspoon dill seeds (optional)
- 12 slices cooked roast beef (from deli)
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Beat cream cheese until soft.
Add horseradish, mustard and seeds. Beat until soft.
Spread mixture over beef slices and roll.
Cover and chill in fridge for 1-2 hours.
Cut into 1 inch slices to serve.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (496 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.2/5 (197 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (185 Votes)
- Lamb Samosa 3.3/5 (190 Votes)
- Roast Squash with Pear and Kiwi... 3.6/5 (157 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.