Ham and confit tomato savoury loaf cake
By Magali Kunstmann
- 150g flour
- 1/2 sachet of yeast
- 3 eggs
- 90g milk
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 150g diced ham
- 15 confit tomatoes
- 150g freshly grated cheese (comté for example for more flavour)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
Mix the flour and baking powder. Stir in 2 eggs and milk, the third egg, olive oil, pesto and the comté. Mix well. Add the olives, tomatoes and the diced ham. Mix gently.
Pour into a lightly greased loaf cake tin or a non-stick tin. Bake for 35 minutes. Wait 5 to 10 minutes before removing from the tin (the cake will shrink slightly making it easier to remove).
Leave to cool before serving.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (168 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (190 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Lamb Samosa 3.3/5 (186 Votes)
- Devilled Eggs 3.9/5 (118 Votes)
- Kiwi strawberry lollipops 3.8/5 (152 Votes)