Loaf cake with feta cheese and fresh herbs
- 180g flour
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 100 g grated gruyere
- 10 cl of olive oil
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 10 cl of milk
- 200g feta
- 2 or 3 handfuls of fresh herbs (basil
- 1 pinch of salt
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (gas 4).
In a first dish, gently mix the baking powder with the flour. In a second bowl, beat with a whisk the whole eggs, oil (olive oil + vegetable) and milk, salt and pepper.
Pour the beaten eggs on the flour. Mix gently. Cut the feta into cubes and add, along with the grated cheese and fresh herbs.
Mix again into a smooth paste. Pour the mixture into a loaf tin that has been buttered and floured beforehand.
Bake for about 50 minutes. Monitor the end of cooking, by pricking the cake with a knife: it is cooked when it comes out dry. Let the cake cool before removing from the tin.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (179 Votes)
- Devilled Eggs 3.9/5 (119 Votes)
- Kiwi strawberry lollipops 3.8/5 (152 Votes)
- Soft potato muffins with spring... 4.5/5 (83 Votes)