Deep Fried Cheese
By john french
These can be made with the cheese of your choice great as a snack or starter. You can also add bacon if you like for a bit of a change.
- 200g brie or goats cheese (or other cheese of your choice)
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 1mins
Cost Average budget
Divide the Cheese into 8 even sized pieces.
Dip the Cheese pieces into the egg and then the breadcrumbs.
Repeat the egg and breadcrumb process a second time.
Deep fry the balls for about 30 seconds. Drain on kitchen paper and serve.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (153 Votes)
- Eleanor's Vegetable Egg Fried Rice 3.5/5 (145 Votes)
- Special fried egg 3.4/5 (140 Votes)
- Feta and tomato omlette 3.3/5 (141 Votes)