Fried Masala Fish
This dish is nice served with white rice and dahl as an accompaniment.
- 1 lb boneless fish fillets (e.g. tilapia or cod)
- drained and cut into pieces (not too small or it will break up)
- 1-2 tsp green chilli
- 3/4 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp jeeru powder
- ~ 3 tbsp lemon juice (fresh or bottled)
- 1 tbsp dessicated coconut
- a generous handful of green dhana
- chopped fine
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Marinate the pieces of fish in the remaining ingredients for a few hours.
Shallow fry, turning over once to cook on both sides until done. Serve hot and enjoy!