Sea bass with mashed sweet potatoes, confit tomatoes with sweet basil
- 4 filets sea bass with skin
- 500g sweet potatoes
- 1 clove of garlic
- 150g tomatoes
- skin removed
- cut into cubes
- 5 sweet basil leaves (or Thai)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Cook the potatoes with the skin about 15 minutes. Mash them, add a little olive oil and chopped garlic, salt and pepper.
Sauté the diced tomatoes with olive oil, salt and then add the finely chopped basil. Fry the fillets of bass, browning well on the skin side.
On a plate, prepare the mash, place the sea bass beside and add three spoonfuls of tomato.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (242 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Masala Fish Goujons with... 3.6/5 (149 Votes)
- Tomato and mozzarella sticks 3.3/5 (121 Votes)
- One Pan Pasta 3/5 (145 Votes)
- Avocado Mashed Potatoes 3.6/5 (70 Votes)