Terrine with fresh goat's cheese and roasted peppers
- 6 red peppers
- roasted and peeled
- 150g goat's cheese
- 10 pitted black olives
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 bunch of chives
- 6 basil leaves
- Salt and Pepper
- Olive oil for seasoning
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Wash and chop the parsley, chives and basil and put to one side.
If you are using fresh peppers, grill them in the oven. Leave to chill, then remove the skin and the seeds then slice into thick strips.
In a bowl mix the goat's cheese, herbs, olives.
Take a loaf tin, then add in the two mixtures in layers, starting with a layer of peppers, then the cheese and so on until all the ingredients are used up.
To take the terrine out of its tin more easily later on, line the tin with clingfilm.
Put the terrine in the fridge for at least 4 hours, gently remove from the tin, slice and serve.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (235 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (157 Votes)
- Cranberry Sauce with Jalapeno... 4.7/5 (36 Votes)
- Duo of grilled red mullet with... 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Courgette and goat cheese tart 3.8/5 (123 Votes)
- Tomato and mozzarella sticks 3.3/5 (121 Votes)
- ultimate makeover: Spaghetti... 4.1/5 (57 Votes)
- Chickpea pasta salad with basil 3.5/5 (129 Votes)