Fillets of salmon with two sauces
By Terre Exotique
- Salmon with lime sauce and Merken Mapuche spices:
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 large or 2 small lime
- 1 small piece of ginger
- 30 g butter
- 2 tbsp of cream
- 1 rounded tsp of Merken spice mix
- Fleur de sel with lemon zest
- Penja pepper
- Basil sauce:
- 2 handfuls of spinach leaves
- ½ bunch of basil
- 40 cl of single cream
- 1 tbsp of green tea
- Fleur de sel Ifaty
- Penja pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
- Wash the lemons, grate the zest and squeeze them.
- Place the zest in boiling water for 1 minute and drain.
- Steam cook the salmon fillets for 5-6 minutes.
- Grate the ginger and cook in a pan in the lemon juice over low heat 2-3 minutes.
- Add the butter, cut into small cubes, and the cream, while whisking.
- Season with Merken Mapuche spice, sea salt and Penja pepper.
- Place the cooked salmon fillets on your serving plates, salt and pepper and garnish with the zest.
Serve with plain rice.
Sprinkle with the Merken Mapuche spice.
For the sauce with basil:
- Place the basil and spinach previously washed in a blender with sour cream and green tea.
- Salt and pepper the sauce.
- The sauce should be firm.
- Using two teaspoons, prepare dumplings to place on each fillet of fish.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Creamy salmon and veggie pasta 3.4/5 (161 Votes)
- Tomato and mozzarella sticks 3.3/5 (121 Votes)
- Chickpea pasta salad with basil 3.5/5 (129 Votes)