Smoked salmon saucy
Smoked salmon slices wrapped around six thick cooked asparagus spears
- 6/8 cooked fresh asparagus spears
- pack of 1/2lb smoked salmon slices. One fresh lemon
- black pepper.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 3mins
Cost Average budget
Cook asparagus spread out on a plate in microwave, medium heat, for 2 minutes
Allow to cool and then wrap in smoked salmon.
Portion on serving plate .
Decorate plate with lemon wedge on the side.
Eat with fingers, or feed each other !
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (468 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (241 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Witchhat Gingerbread Cupcakes 4.6/5 (96 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.2/5 (197 Votes)
- Mille-feuille of asparagus and... 3.3/5 (213 Votes)
- Vanillekipferl 3.5/5 (168 Votes)