- 100g caster sugar
- 100g soft butter
- 2 eggs
- 100g self raising flour
- 400g apples (stewed)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Average budget
Pre-heat the oven to 180'C. Place butter and sugar into a bowl and cream together
Beat in the eggs.
Fold in the flour until all mixed in.
Put the stewed apple into a dish and pour the mixture on top.
Cook in the oven for 35 minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (202 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (156 Votes)
- Easy & Quick Apple Crumble 3.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Autumn Cake (apple and parsnip... 3.4/5 (121 Votes)
- Victoria Sandwich Cake 3.6/5 (75 Votes)
- Apple Brown Betty 2.8/5 (96 Votes)