- grated cheese
- chopped garlic
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Add salt into water and bring it to boil.
Add diced potato and cook till soft.
Add butter, grated cheese, chopped garlic, oregano, salt and pepper with potato.
Mash all the ingredients together until desired texture.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (462 Votes)
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (458 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Parmentier de Confit de Canard 3.6/5 (146 Votes)
- Shortbread Snazzles 3.6/5 (149 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.