Fresh mediterranean salad
When you feel like eating healthy, but you are hungry, what is better than a big good salad.
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 Mozarella di buffala
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 onion
- 4 slices of ham (italian
- spanish or bayonne)
- 1 capsicum
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Cut the tomatoes, the mozarella, the avocado, the capsicum and the ham in small pieces.
Slice the onion in very small slices.
Mix all together in a bowl and add the lettuce.
Season with olive oil, salt and balsamic vinegar.
Ready, fresh, filling and healthy
You can add a half boiled egg (6 mn in boiling water) if you like it.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (157 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)
- Healthy homemade thai prawn curry 3.7/5 (120 Votes)
- Saint marcellin cheese and ham... 3.7/5 (148 Votes)
- Lettuce soup 3.4/5 (140 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.