Please never buy premade mashed potatoes, it's so easy to cook.
- 1 kg of potaotes (mashed potatote type)
- 20 cl of cream
- 20 g of butter
- 20 cl of milk
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel and cut the potaotes into small pieces.
Boil in salted water until you can slide a knife easily inside the flesh.
Drain and mash them with a potaote masher or a fork.
Add milk, butter and cream to obtain the desired consistency.
Season it with salt and pepper to your taste.
It's ready !!
You can also replace the cream and butter by olive oil. Gives a more mediterranean taste, and is more healthy.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (345 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Parmentier de Confit de Canard 3.7/5 (144 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Shortbread Snazzles 3.6/5 (144 Votes)
- Café Frappe - Greek Iced Coffee 3.6/5 (119 Votes)
- Poulet de Bresse in Cream Sauce 4.4/5 (8 Votes)