Delicious fresh bread which can be easily done from left over mashed potatoes. This recipe is cheap, simple and so good!
- 5 dl left over mashed potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 1 tps salt
- 4 dl flour
- * Mix ingredients with mashed potatoes and bake 20 minutes in 250 celsius until golden. Serve with butter.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel and boil potatoes and mash them with a bit of milk and season with butter, salt and pepper if there is not left over mashed potatoes available.
Add eggs, salt and flour and mix together
Divide the dough into 2 pieces with spoon. Dust your hands with flour and tap them to thickness of 1 centimeter approximately.
Bake in the oven until golden.
Serve with butter when hot
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (492 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (166 Votes)
- Parmentier de Confit de Canard 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Garlic Bread 4.6/5 (58 Votes)
- The Breadmaker Chronicles-The... 3.4/5 (140 Votes)