Brioche Bread and Butter Pudding
An ideal way to use up any left over Brioche.
- Left over Brioche
- Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 0.5 pint of milk
- Plain chocolate
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Slice the Brioche and butter the slices.
In an ovenproof dish place the Brioche.
Mix the egg and milk together.
Place lumps of plain chocolate in between the slices of Brioche.
Pour the milk/egg mixture evenly over the Brioche and sprinkle with the brown sugar.
Leave to stand for a couple of minutes to allow the Brioche to absorb the milk/egg mixture.
Bake in a moderate oven until cooked through and the chocolate has melted.
Serve with cream or ice-cream and enjoy this very comforting pudding.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (468 Votes)
- Choco-nuts brioche bread and... 3.2/5 (256 Votes)
- Microwave Chocolate Pudding and... 3.4/5 (187 Votes)
- Mouhalabieh 3.6/5 (176 Votes)
- Apple Bread and Butter Pudding 3.4/5 (149 Votes)
- Brioche loaf 4.2/5 (67 Votes)
- Bread & Butter Pudding 3.5/5 (71 Votes)
- Brioche peach buns 3.9/5 (42 Votes)