Microwave Chocolate Pudding and Chocolate Sauce
- FOR PUDDING:
- 2oz Margarine
- 2oz Chocolate Powder
- 2oz Brown Sugar
- 2oz Self Raising Flour
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- 1 Egg
- FOR THE SAUCE:
- 4oz Chocolate Powder
- 4oz Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 Tin Evaporated Milk
- 1 Tin Water
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix all the ingredients together until creamy then microwave on full power for 4 minutes.
FOR THE SAUCE:
Mix the chocolate powder, sugar, evaporated milk and 3/4 tin of water together until creamy.
Add the cornflour to the remaining 1/4 tin of water.
Mix to a paste, add to the other mix and stir together.
Pour in to a jug and cook on full power in the microwave for 6 minutes. (Stirring half way).
[Once sauce is cooked add cold milk to the sauce if you want it thinner]
YOU WILL NEED:
1 Pint Basin.
To make 8 servings:
Double the ingredients but when cooking pudding, cook for 9 minutes (not 8) in microwave.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (467 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Instant Custard 4.7/5 (130 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (261 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Mango chutney 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Mouhalabieh 3.6/5 (176 Votes)
- Chocolate Puddle Pudding 3.5/5 (137 Votes)