Mushrooms in White Wine (chicken, cheese & brandy optional)
- Dollop of Butter
- Splash of Cooking Oil
- Splash of White Wine
- Tarragon (few sprigs)
- Double or Whipping Cream (1 pot)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Splash of Brandy
- 40g Grated Cheese
- 375g Chicken Pieces
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Fry the oil and butter in a pan. Add the Mushrooms and fry until brown.
Add tarragon, salt & pepper, white wine and cream and simmer gently for couple of minutes.
Fry the chicken in a separate pan until brown.
Add the chicken, cheese and brandy to the mushroom pan and cook for a further few minutes.
Serve with wraps, pasta or rice if desired.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (453 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.5/5 (176 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.