Chicken, cheese and chutney toastie
- 4 slices of Genius gluten free or homemade bread
- Homemade green tomato chutney or other chutney
- sliced cooked chicken
- 80g cheese (whatever you like-i prefer feta
- cheddar or even some brie)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Switch on your toasted sandwich maker
Get your slices of bread and spread on a thick layer of chutney on both slices.
Add on your thin slices of cooked roast chicken.
Break up small pieces of cheese and distribute across surface of toastie. Don't get too close to the edge or it will all leak out!
Cook until golden or as long as the manufacturer's instructions suggest.
Enjoy served with more chutney to dip it in or anything else you heart might desire for dunking.
Feel free to butter the outside of the bread to prevent it from sticking to your toastie maker.
You could substitute turkey for chicken to make a "churkey choastie"-still very nice.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (201 Votes)
- Mango chutney 3.7/5 (160 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (160 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (155 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (159 Votes)
- Potato bread 3.5/5 (134 Votes)
- The Breadmaker Chronicles-The... 3.4/5 (138 Votes)