Kickstart your day with these easy pancakes!
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 cup plain flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon syrup
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Beat eggs and sugar.
Add half the milk & half the dry ingredients and beat.
Add remainder of ingredients, beat, and then don’t mix it again.
Drop tablespoonfuls of mixture on to a lightly greased frying pan on a low heat.
When bubbles appear and start to pop on the surface, flip and brown the other side.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (230 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (202 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (163 Votes)
- Pancakes 3.5/5 (143 Votes)
- Banana Pancakes 3.4/5 (142 Votes)
- Café Frappe - Greek Iced Coffee 3.6/5 (121 Votes)
- Fresh Pasta 3.4/5 (127 Votes)