- 1 large ripe banana (mashed)
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- (Optional: 1/4 tsp of baking powder to help hold mixture together)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix together until well blended. On a low-medium heat, add a dollap-sized amount to an oiled pan. Let the cake set for thirty seconds or when the centre bubbles and then flip it.
Enjoy with berries and a bit of syrup!
Optional additions: a dash of cinnamon, nutmeg or ginger or a bit of vanilla.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (240 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (167 Votes)
- Gluten-free No-bake Banoffee Pie 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Pancakes 3.5/5 (145 Votes)
- Gluten Free Banana & Pecan Cake 3.5/5 (145 Votes)
- Banana Ice Cream 3.4/5 (149 Votes)