The Best Speculoos Banoffee Pie
A irresistible banoffee pie with a speculoss biscuit base.
- 2 small bananas (or 1 very big)
- 50 gr Speculoos biscuits
- From 100 to 150 ml of whole single cream
- 4 tbsp milk jam
- 2 squares of chocolate
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Crumble the Speculoos biscuits into a fine powder. Divide into two individual tart tins. Pack down well using a glass or the back of a spoon.
Cut the bananas into chunks and place them on each biscuit base. Drizzle each tart with 2 tablespoons of milk jam. Whip the cream (you can add a little sugar) and cover the bananas.
Grate the chocolate over the whipped cream and place in the fridge. Serve directly in the tart moulds.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (467 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (261 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Gluten Free Banana & Pecan Cake 3.5/5 (145 Votes)
- ultimate makeover: Fish pie 4.2/5 (86 Votes)
- Banana Ice Cream 3.4/5 (149 Votes)