- 250g wholewheat flour
- 125g spelt flour
- 150g brown sugar
- 100ml peanut oil
- 150ml white wine
- 1 tsp baking powder
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix the dry ingredients well, then add the oil and stir.
Add the wine last and mix well until a sticky but elastic dough is formed.
With a roller pin make it a thin layer and then cut out little rectangular shapes. Sprinkle brown sugar on top and cook in the oven at 180°C for 15-20 minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (449 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (219 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (201 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (168 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Risotto with asparagus 3.1/5 (141 Votes)
- Mushrooms in White Wine (chicken,... 3.5/5 (95 Votes)
- Cottage pie with a twist 3.5/5 (92 Votes)