Berries recipes - 7 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Top rated Berries recipes
Mix together until well blended
- 1 large ripe banana (mashed)
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- (Optional: 1/4 tsp of baking powder to help hold mixture together)
Clafoutis with berries and mint
By Audrey sur son blog : La petite popotte d'Audrey
Thaw the fruit and drain before carefully pat drying on paper towels
- 400 g of frozen berries
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 2 eggs
- 150 ml of milk
- 40 g caster sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 70 g flour
- 1 knob of butter
This recipe uses ready made custard and cake, leaving you time to make some homemade jelly with berries and apple j...
- For the base
- 500g/1lb 2oz frozen summer fruit (raspberries
- blackcurrants and redcurrants work well)
- 50g/2oz caster sugar
- or more to taste
- 2 tbsp blackcurrant or raspberry liqueur (cassis or Chambord)
- 500ml/18fl oz cloudy apple juice
- 5 sheets leaf gelatine
- 250g/9oz madiera cake
- For the custard
- 250g/9oz mascarpone
- 500ml/18floz ready-made vanilla custard
- For the topping
- 300ml/½ pint whipping cream
- handful toasted almonds or hazelnuts
- to serve
Low Fat Mixed Berries Muffins
Body By Vi Shake for losing weight, maintain weight, or bulking up
- 4 1/2oz of Body By Vi Shake
- 4 1/2oz of Self Raising Flour
- 3 eggs
- 250ml Skimmed Milk
- 1oz of Raspberries
- 1/2oz of Blueberries
- 1/2oz of Cranberries
- 1tsp of Bicarbonate of Soda
Clean strawberries and remove leaves
- 2 cups frozen strawberries.
- 2 cups sweetened yogurt/plain yogurt/greek yogurt or 1 cup heavy cream and 1 cup yogurt.
- Juice of half a lemon or one lemon (according to your preferrence).
teaparty fairy cakes
To make your sponge: 1
- For the sponge
- 225g unsalted butter
- at room temperature
- plus extra for greasing .
- 225g caster sugar.
- 4 large eggs
- preferably free-range or organic.
- 225g self-raising flour
- plus extra for dusting .
- 1 lemon.
- For the fresh fruit icing
- 100g fresh berries (raspberries
- strawberries or blackberries) .
- 150g icing sugar
Stuffed French Toast With Fresh Berry Topping
This Stuffed French Toast With Fresh Berry Topping recipe takes your favorite strawberry preserves mixed with cream...
- 2 cups mixed fresh berries (strawberries
- blueberries and/or blackberries)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup lowfat ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup strawberry preserves
- 3 large eggs
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 12 slices (about 3/4-inch-thick) French bread
- Vegetable oil
- butter or margarine
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- Maple syrup
- heated (optional)