- 2 cups frozen strawberries.
- 2 cups sweetened yogurt/plain yogurt/greek yogurt or 1 cup heavy cream and 1 cup yogurt.
- Juice of half a lemon or one lemon (according to your preferrence).
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Clean strawberries and remove leaves.
Combine strawberries, lemon juice and yogurt/cream and yogurt in a food processor till there are no solid pieces of strawberries remaining.
You can sieve the strawberry seeds (optional step)
put it in an ice cream maker if you have one or simply freeze it. If you're not using an ice cream maker it helps to process it again once or twice during the freezing process again (optional) for texture.
Note: you can do this with any other fruit especially peaches, mango, berries, etc.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (456 Votes)
- Strawberry Tart 3.5/5 (202 Votes)
- Strawberry Trifle with Ambrosia... 3.6/5 (175 Votes)
- Banana Ice Cream 3.4/5 (145 Votes)
- Homemade Strawberry Ice... 4.6/5 (53 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Vanilla Sponge Cake with Chocolate... 4.2/5 (72 Votes)
- Papaya and Lime Frosties 3.3/5 (124 Votes)
- Coconut Ice-cream 4.3/5 (3 Votes)