Grilled Thai Salmon
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2tsp sunflower oil
- ground ginger
- red chilli powder
- 2 spring onions
- 1 1/2 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 20g coriander
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Cook the rice per the packet instructions. Place the salmon in a shallow oven proof dish and grill for 4-5minutes until cooked through. Cover and set aside.
Heat a wok and add the oil, then stir fry the ginger, chilli and spring onions for 2-3 minutes. Stir in the soy sauce, sugar and a splash of water. Mix well and remove from the heat.
Place salmon and rice on plate and pour the sauce over the salmon. Sprinkle lightly with the coriander.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (496 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Apple Rose Cake 3.7/5 (168 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (158 Votes)
- Vegetable Supercurry 3.5/5 (154 Votes)
- Chaing-Mai Sticky Rice with Mango 3.5/5 (148 Votes)
- Eleanor's Vegetable Egg Fried Rice 3.4/5 (147 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.