Easy garlic bread
Very quick and delicious starter or side dish
- Some good bread (I like ciabatta for this) and some garlic cloves.
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 4mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel and score the garlic. Toast the bread until golden, then rub in the garlic, it will "melt" in to the toast.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (458 Votes)
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (357 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (223 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Apple Rose Cake 3.8/5 (164 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)