- 130g self-raising flour
- 45g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tp baking powder
- 1/4 tp salt
- 3/4 tp baking soda
- 1/4 tp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 100g brown sugar
- 100g sugar
- 1 tp vanilla extract
- 120ml oil
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 180oC. Grease the loaf tin with butter.
Mix flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, baking soda and ground cinnamon together. Add in chocolate chips and mix well.
In another bowl, whisk the eggs.
Add in brown sugar, white sugar and vanilla extract and mix well.
Add in oil and mix well.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Stir everything well.
Pour the batter into the loaf tin.
Bake for 55-60min.
Let it cool for 15min before serving.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (240 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (261 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (167 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Garlic Bread 4.6/5 (58 Votes)
- Double chocolate chip frappe 3.3/5 (147 Votes)