Strawberry and white chocolate mille-feuille
- 1 puff pastry
- 200g white chocolate
- 200g + 250g strawberries
- 20g caster sugar (ganache)
- Caster sugar (for the pastry)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Roll out the puff pastry. Moisten with water (using a brush) prick with a fork. Sprinkle with sugar. Bake at 200 ° for 10 minutes on a plate and cover with a grid. Repeat the same operation on the other side of the pastry.
Heat 200g of strawberries and the sugar in a saucepan. When the sugar has melted, mix, using a blender, off the heat. Break up the white chocolate and mix in with the strawberries.
Cut out the desired shapes for your mille-feuilles in the pastry using a pastry cutter. Use the cutter to mount the 'layer cakes' alternating pastry/ strawberry/ pastry/ strawberries cut into thin slices.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (458 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (202 Votes)
- Strawberry Trifle with Ambrosia... 3.5/5 (179 Votes)
- Strawberry Tart 3.5/5 (202 Votes)
- French Pizza 3.5/5 (142 Votes)
- Blackcurrant Cheesecake 3/5 (161 Votes)
- Chocolate orange creme brulee 3.4/5 (152 Votes)
- White Chocolate Shell Vanilla... 3.3/5 (131 Votes)