Luscious, creamy chocolate mousse in an instant.
- 150g (5 oz) Mini Marshmallows
- 50g (2 oz) Butter
- 250g (9 oz) Dark Chocolate (70% Solids)
- 60ml Hot Water
- 284ml Double Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Over a moderate heat melt marshmallows, butter, chocolate and water in a heavy bottomed saucepan.
When completely melted remove from heat and allow to cool.
Whilst your chocolate mixture is cooling whip up the double cream and the vanilla extract until thick and then fold into chocolate mix until smooth and creamy.
Pour into ramekins or serving bowls and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (466 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (261 Votes)
- Rockin' Rocky Road 4.2/5 (87 Votes)
- Redcurrant mousse with red fruit... 3.5/5 (157 Votes)
- MARS BAR SQUARES 3.4/5 (140 Votes)
- Romantic Chocolate Kissing Pie 3.7/5 (119 Votes)
- Mushroom Pasta 3.5/5 (135 Votes)