Vegetable Cream Soup
here you are light healthy soup. it’s time-consuming, but it does on its own. so I can just be laid up now.
perfect soup for the busy doing whatever they want.
- - 1 l cold water
- - 1 piece of chicken (medium)
- - soup vegetables [3 medium carrots
- 1 parsley (root)
- a piece of leek (root)
- 1 onion]
- - severat slices of bread
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
overflow sluiced chicken with the water on the cooker and leave for 15 min.
then add peeled vegetables (don't cut them) and let them cook for 30-40 min.
season the decoction with salt and pepper.
blend the whole soup thoroughly until it's smooth.
at the same time cute the slices of bread and brown them on the frying pan or in the oven.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Mille-feuille of asparagus and... 3.3/5 (213 Votes)
- Fish with leeks 3.7/5 (171 Votes)
- Parmentier de Confit de Canard 3.7/5 (144 Votes)
- Courgette Cream Soup 4.2/5 (80 Votes)
- Mushroom Pasta 3.5/5 (135 Votes)