Tomato and mozzarella millefeuille
By Z-kitchenandmore , blog Kitchen and More !
- 2 beef tomatoes
- 1 ball of mozzarella
- 1 tin sweetcorn
- A few basil leaves
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut the mozzarella into small cubes. Mix with the sweetcorn and basil.
Prepare the vinaigrette with mustard, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. Pour over the mozzarella, basil and sweetcorn.
Cut the tomatoes into slices and salt lightly.
Garnish each tomato slice with mozzarella, sweetcorn and basil, alternating the layers to make two millefeuille tomatoes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (363 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (240 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (163 Votes)
- Warm cherry tomato and sweetcorn... 3.4/5 (135 Votes)
- Millefeuille of sausage and apples... 3.7/5 (59 Votes)
- Classic Greek Salad 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Foie Gras and gingerbread... 3.1/5 (72 Votes)