Millefeuille of sausage and apples with it's devilish sauce
By sophie le calvez
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
1 / Peel the apples and remove the centres with an apple corer. Slice the whole apples to get 8 thick round slices all roughly the same size. Cook them over low heat in a little butter until they are softened and slightly golden.
2 / On low heat cook the sausage slices in a little butter.
3 / In a saucepan over low heat, heat the cream, mustard, salt and pepper.
In a serving dish, place an apple slice, a slice of sausage and a slice of apple. Top with sauce. Serve immediately.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Microwave Chocolate Pudding and... 3.4/5 (187 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.2/5 (197 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (185 Votes)
- Pork with Caramelised Apple and... 3.5/5 (164 Votes)
- homemade sausage rolls 3.4/5 (159 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (157 Votes)