Garlic Bread two ways
By john french
Garlic bread crispy or soft we love them both.
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 2 cloves garlic - crushed
- 1 heaped teaspoon fresh parsley finely chopped
- 1 french stick or other bread of your choice
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix the butter, garlic and herbs together.
For soft garlic bread slice the loaf at regular intervals not slicing right through the bread. Spread the butter onto each slice. wrap with foil and bake in the oven for about 15 mins at 180.
For crispy garlic bread, slice the bread right through and spread with the butter mix. Place slices on a baking tray and pace in the oven at 180 for about 10 mins. Grill for a further 2 to 3 minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (155 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (159 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (153 Votes)
- Noisettes 3.9/5 (112 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (144 Votes)
- Syrian Za'atar Breads 3.4/5 (140 Votes)